Sunday 29 July 2012

Azealia Banks New Face of T Alexander Wang

Yeah I know, my last post was also about Azealia but since now she is the new face of Alexander Wang I had to do an update. I told you she was gonna be the next big thing! Anyways, the female rapper shot a video for the designers new fall T collection which you can view below. “She exudes a certain rawness that makes her a very unique talent,” Wang said about Miss Banks. He also said he loved working on the video with her and that the "collaboration captures a collision of energies." Daniel Jackson directed the fashion video and Azealia sang her song "Van Vogue" from her new album EP 1991. I personally love this collaboration it shows fierceness and a high level of raw energy, thats quite hard to find. I think Banks and Wang go perfectly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment